Betel Leaf Modak (Paan Modak).
You can cook Betel Leaf Modak (Paan Modak) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Betel Leaf Modak (Paan Modak)
- It’s 10 of Betel leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Milk powder.
- You need 1 cup of Decicated Coconut powder.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh grated coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Elaichi powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Gulkand (for stuffing).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dessicated Coconut (for stuffing).
- You need 1 tsp of saunf powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee for greasing mould.
Betel Leaf Modak (Paan Modak) step by step
- First, cut the betel leaves into medium pieces and then add fresh grated coconut and make a thick paste into mixer grinder..
- Once the paste is ready put it into pan and then add dessicated coconut. Then add milk powder and sugar. Mix it well. Stir constantly. Next add condensed milk, now mix all the ingredients properly..
- Cook it in medium flame for 15-20 minutes. Then add elaichi powder and mix it well. Now remove the mixture into plate and let it cool..
- In gulkand mix dessicated coconut and saunf powder and mix well. Modak stuffing is ready..
- Now add the mixture in moulds and then put the stuffing in between. Repeat the process for another modaks as well..
- Modaks are ready. Now place them into serving dish..