Fried Tofu Modak.
You can have Fried Tofu Modak using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu Modak
- It’s 1 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- You need 50 gm of tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped carrot.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s As needed of oil to deep fry.
Fried Tofu Modak step by step
- Use the kitchen towel to absorb the water from tofu.Heat the non stick pan. Add 2tbsp oil, minced tofu and chopped carrot.stir fry it with salt and pepper..
- Prepare the soft dough with maida by adding salt and oil..
- Roll the dough into a circle shaped thin wrap and fill the tofu mixture in it..
- Deep fry the prepared modak in medium low flame till golden colour. Serve hot with chilli sause..