Vickys Green Gazpacho, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Green Gazpacho, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Green Gazpacho, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1 of cucumber, reserve a 2 inch piece then peel and chop the rest.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 3 of yellow tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1/4 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, peeled, stoned & chopped.
- You need 240 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of thai chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander/cilantro.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of the reserved cucumber, diced.
- It’s 1 of red & 1 yellow tomato, diced.
- It’s of Some small croutons.
- You need strips of Some basil leaves, cut into fine.
Vickys Green Gazpacho, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- This recipe is so easy! Add everything apart from the garnish ingredients to a blender and process the mixture until smooth. Refrigerate the soup for 2 or 3 hours to allow all the flavours to mingle.
- To serve, ladle the chilled soup into glasses or bowls and top with a little mixed garnish. A nice party idea is to place each of the garnishes in its own bowl for guests to help themselves to what they'd like. Set the soups and garnish bowls on a tray filled with ice cubes as another nice touch.
- This amount will serve 4 small appetiser sized portions.