Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta.
You can cook Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta
- It’s of Whole cucumber (peeled – save the shavings for the bruschetta).
- You need Bag of spinach.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions.
- You need 3 sticks of celery.
- It’s 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 100 g of walnuts.
- It’s Bunch of mint (leaves only).
- Prepare Bunch of flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 100 ml of olive oil (plus extra to serve and for the bruschetta).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of heaped tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 150 g of ice.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- It’s of Sourdough bread.
Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta step by step
- Put peeled cucumber skin in a bowl and add 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp lemon juice. And add salt and pepper. Leave to marinade..
- Add the herbs, garlic, cucumber, celery, chilli and spring onions to a food processor and blend..
- Add the spinach and walnuts and blend..
- Add the cider vinegar, olive oil and yoghurt and blend again. Taste and season with salt and pepper..
- Carefully add the ice to the blender and slowly add the water (being careful not to overfill the food processor….unlike my messy effort!).
- Taste and season again..
- Lightly toast slices of sourdough. Then rub with half a clove of garlic. Top the bread with the marinaded cucumber strips..
- Drizzle everything with more olive oil and a bit more black pepper..