You can have Paan Modak using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paan Modak
- Prepare 2 of coconuts desiccated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 6 of Betel leaves.
- You need 4-5 teaspoons of gulkand.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped dry fruits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tutti frutti.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
- You need As needed of Modak mould.
Paan Modak instructions
- Pulse chopped paan leaves and condensed milk till both are well combined..
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium heat. Add desiccated coconut and roast for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat stirring continuously. Add the paan mixture and mix well..
- Once the mixture is thick, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- For stuffing, mix gulkand, dry fruits and tutti frutti well..
- Grease palms with little ghee, take small portion of the paan mixture flatten it. Add small amount of Gulkand stuffing and make a ball. Pot the ball in the modak mould so as o get desired shape..
- Unmould the modaks and transfer it to serving plate. Do until paan mixture is completed.
- Paan gulkand modak is ready to be served. Enjoy!.