Stuffing Masala Paan Modak.
You can cook Stuffing Masala Paan Modak using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffing Masala Paan Modak
- Prepare 2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of whip cream.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of paan crush.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of colorful fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of homemade gulkand.
- You need 3 of fresh beatle leaf.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee optional.
- It’s 1 tsp of green food color optional.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tuty fruity.
Stuffing Masala Paan Modak instructions
- In a pan take milk,now add paan crush and mix well in low to meduim flame.Add chopped beatle leaf.Now add milk powder and bind nicely.Add dessicated coconut,whip cream,ghee,tuty fruity,tose petals and green food color.Now in meduim flame cook till it remove the pan..
- Now take 2 tbsp modak mixture in a plate.Make a stuffing of paan masala.Mix gulkand,fennel seeds and red chopped cherry.Mix nicely..
- Now take modak mixture half in modak mold.Fill the stuffing of paan masala in centre of modak.Then cover it with modak mixture nicely.Remove slowly.Modak mixture is ready to serve after Dinner or lunch..