You can cook Pan Modak using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Modak
- You need 50 gms of Mawa.
- It’s 4-5 of Pan leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 100 gms of Coconut powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Elaichi / cardamom powder.
- Prepare As required of Grated dry fruits.
- It’s Pinch of Green food colour (optional).
Pan Modak instructions
- In a pan add Mawa and coconut powder and allow it to cook properly….
- Now add grinded pan leaves and lill saffron strands to it….
- Now add sugar to the mixture along with elaichi powder and mix it well until the sugar is dissolved and it forms like soft dough like mixture….
- At this stage u can add green food colour which is completely optional… Here i haven't added any colour..it is a natural colour of the grinded pan leaves which i have added earlier…
- Now greeze the modak mould and fill the dough mixture to it and slowly remove it…forming a modak shaped…
- Finally sprinkle lill dry fruits grated on top as a part of garnishing and it's done…Pan modak is ready to be served!!!.