Pro biotic Sweet Corn Gazpacho with Yakult.
You can have Pro biotic Sweet Corn Gazpacho with Yakult using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pro biotic Sweet Corn Gazpacho with Yakult
- Prepare of For one cup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1/4 of small yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of small onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/4 of tiny tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 bottle of Yakult.
- You need as needed of Milk.
- Prepare as needed of Seasoning of your choice.
Pro biotic Sweet Corn Gazpacho with Yakult step by step
- Deseed corn. Mix bell pepper, onion, garlic, tomato, little salt and olive oil and marinate for half an hour by keeping the bowl in refrigeration..
- Take one juicer mixer jar, put marinated items, one bottle Yakult and churn into a semi liquid paste..
- Adjust the consistency by adding a little milk. While serving, add your choice of garnishing. I have added chopped jalapenos to give that extra zing. Enjoy!.