You can cook Wheatflour Modak using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wheatflour Modak
- You need 1 bowl of Wheatflour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Clarified butter.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh grated coconut.
- You need 10-12 of almonds.
- You need 10-12 of Cashews.
- It’s 50 gms of Peanuts.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Wheatflour Modak step by step
- Heat a pan and add peanuts, almonds & cashews into it.
- Dry roast them & keep aside..
- Then add grated coconut & also dry roast till it's moisture absorbs then also keep it aside.
- Now heat clarified butter and add wheatflour into it & roast till golden brown then keep it aside.
- Now in a pan add sugar with half cup water & make sugar syrup.
- Then add roasted wheatflour, roasted coconut,roasted nuts & cardamom powder into the sugar syrup & mix it well.
- Then off the gas & let the mixture little cool..
- Now take modak moulds & grease them using butter..
- Add some mixture into modak mould & press it now your modak is ready make all modaks like this..