Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs. Nothing says Jersey Mike's more than our Original Italian. Provolone,salami, pepperoni and raised without antibiotics ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo. Mike's latest classic video is all about the provolone and Italian meats.
Deli meat and provolone cheese are piled high in these thick and flavorful spicy Italian sub Every Friday night you would find me at Sub Galley, stuffing my face with spicy Italian Subs. The subs were extraordinary, but the experience as a whole. It's also Jersey Shore before there was Jersey Shore. You can have Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs using 21 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs
- Prepare of 6" Long Oversized Super Thick Fresh Baguette Bun Slices [lightly plain toasted].
- You need of Fresh Deli Smoked Ham -Thin Slices [chilled].
- You need of Fresh Deli Genda Salami- Thin Slices [chilled].
- It’s of Fresh Deli Pepperoni -Thin Slices [chilled].
- It’s of Fresh Deli Smoked Turkey – Thin Sliced [chilled].
- It’s of Fresh Deli Asiago Cheese- Thin Slices [chilled].
- Prepare of Firm Deli Kalmato Olives [chilled – fine chopped].
- You need of EX LG Peperoncini Peppers [left whole – chilled].
- It’s of Fresh Bell Pepper Slices [chilled – super thin sliced].
- You need of Red Onion Slices [chilled – super thin sliced].
- You need of Shreaded Lettuce [chilled – must be shreaded].
- It’s of Thin Firm Tomato Slices [chilled].
- It’s of Italian Seasoning [for garnish].
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes [for garnish].
- Prepare of Mayonnaise [chilled].
- Prepare of Deli Mustard [chilled].
- It’s of LG Firm Dill Pickle Spears [claussens brand is best – always found in the refrigerated section of your local market].
- You need of Greek Or Zesty Italian Dressing [greek is best but Kraft puts out a great one – chilled & shaken].
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- It’s of Chips.
- You need of Ice Cold Beer.
The Original Italian Sub is served in a traditional fashion with provolone, ham, prosciuttini (black pepper ham usually found in Italian delis), cappucuolo. Make it yourself with this fully loaded recipe, including tips for keeping it fresh and how to mix and match ingredients. Everyone loves a fully-loaded Italian sub packed full of Italian meats, salty cheeses, fresh veggies, and flavorful dressings. So why not try to make one.
Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs step by step
- Slightly plain toast your bread in the oven at 350° for 5 minutes or, less. You'll definitely want them slightly toasty with the addition of your chilly Greek or Italian dressings to be added later. Pile your warmed sub bread with chilly meats, cheeses and vegetables any way you desire. Top with chilled shreadded lettuce, tomatoes, pickle spears, peppers, Italian Seasoning and be sure to drizzle subs with a chilled zesty dressing on top. Also, serve with ice cold beer in thick iced cold mugs. That's it! Easy peasy! Enjoy your Summer!.
The Classic Italian Sub Sandwich is the ultimate game day meal, full of salami and ham, melted provolone cheese and banana peppers on toasted Italian rolls. Make your own Spicy Italian Panini at home with this super easy and delicious recipe. Perfect for a busy weeknight dinner! Our Spicy Italian sandwich is a combo of pepperoni and Genoa salami. Pile on cheese, crunchy veggies, and finish it with your favorite sauce.