Modak kheer. Here are the direct link to ganesh chathurthi special video recipe! Ganeshotsav-The word invokes beautiful memories of Lord Ganesha and his Love for Modaks, delicious sweet modaks. Apart from modaks that are popularly made during Ganesh Chaturthi, there are other The better way to do that is by making it yourself!
Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet. Some people also make these for the Sankasti chaturthi puja every. You can have Modak kheer using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Modak kheer
- It’s 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need as required of Hot water to make the dough.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Mewa Modak with Dry Coconut Stuffing, Ukadiche Modak using mould – Ganesh Chaturthi Naivedya Modak is a traditional sweet. It is very popular in many parts of India. Traditionally it is made of rice. Modak (Marathi: मोदक; Japanese: 歓喜団) is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan.
Modak kheer step by step
- To make this kheer we first need to make a soft dough of rice flour. For the same, boil 2 cups of water for every one cup of rice flour with little salt and ghee. Add in the rice flour slowly while stirring and cook till it forms a dough. Alternatively, make the rice flour dough just the way you would make dough for Roti by adding hot water little by little.To the rice flour add some salt and on the side boil some water..
- Add hot water little by little and mix using a fork or spoon since it would be too hot to use your hand. To the dough add in a spoon or two of powdered sugar. This makes the rice balls sweet and tasty.Make very smalls balls(grape size) and to make them you can grease your hands with ghee or water. Once done, steam the rice balls for five minutes by placing them in a perforated plate or vessel over steaming water. You can also use a pressure cooker without weight and steam them for exactly 5 mins.
- A very important step, Skipping this makes the rice flour balls hard and chewy in the milk.While steaming the balls of the dough let the milk simmer on the other side. Add sugar, cardamom, and grated coconut..
Modak, a simple sweet or spicy dish is a quintessential aspect during the festivities of Ganesh Chaturthi. This also begets him the name: Modakapriya (one how loves modak). Come and let's know the simple method of making Modak in a traditional. Cook up this homemade "Chocolate Modak" for quick surprise for your loved ones. Enjoy this modern chocolate version of a traditional and popular sweet.