Crunchy Tuna Rolls.
You can have Crunchy Tuna Rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Tuna Rolls
- You need 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely diced onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of bonito flakes, 4.5 grams.
- You need 3 of hotdog buns.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 12 slices of dill pickles.
Crunchy Tuna Rolls instructions
- 10 ounces of can tuna is 2 cans, drain one all the way of its liquids. Drain the other half way of the liquids. Mix the tuna with the bonito flakes..
- Add onions, and mix form into patties and squeeze any extra liquids out of patties.
- Dry fry the patties in a nonstick pan get them crispy. If they fall apart its ok. it took about 10 minutes to dry fry them..
- Toast the buns add mayonnaise, tuna patties and pickles serve I hope you enjoy!.