Cold ‘Gazpacho’ Spaghetti.
You can cook Cold ‘Gazpacho’ Spaghetti using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold ‘Gazpacho’ Spaghetti
- You need 2 of servings Thinner Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Parsley *finely chopped.
- You need of <‘Gazpacho’ Sauce>.
- Prepare 3 of Ripe Tomatoes.
- Prepare 15 cm of Cucumber.
- You need 3-4 slices of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 of Red Capsicum OR Red Sweet Chilli.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 10 cm of Celery.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Tabasco *optional.
Cold ‘Gazpacho’ Spaghetti step by step
- Cook Thinner Spaghetti in a saucepan of salted boiling water as instructed..
- Cut all vegetables coarsely. Place all ‘Gazpacho’ ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until combined. *Note: If the vegetables are not cold, add a few Ice Cubes to blend together..
- When the Spaghetti are cooked, drain and rinse with cold water, then drain well. Bring back to the sauce pan, add ‘Gazpacho’ sauce and mix to combine. Place finely chopped Parsley on top and enjoy..