Dry fruit modak. Dry fruits modak recipe – A quick and easy modak recipe using dry fruits and nuts. There is no cooking needed for this recipe except for toasting the nuts. These dry fruit modaks make a great.
This dry fruit modak recipe has a mixture of dry fruits, mawa/khoya. Dry fruit modak is a great snack recipe. The dates and nut mixture can be formed into a laddu/ball and can be given to kids everyday. You can cook Dry fruit modak using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry fruit modak
- You need 1 cup of chopped dates.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped cashews.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pistachios.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped raisins.
- You need 2 of crushed cardamom.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
It is a good source of protein for the growing kids. On the upcoming occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, learn how to make Dry Fruit Modak – a quick and easy to make mawa Modak recipe from our chef Archana on. Dry Fruit Fried Modak is a delicious and easy modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi festival. I have given a twist to the traditional Fried Modak Recipe where we stuff the modaks with jaggery and.
Dry fruit modak step by step
- Firstly chopped all dry fruits.Take a pan add ghee in it,heat the ghee add all dry fruits,cardamom in ghee, cook for 10 min mix it well.
- Cool mixture in thali,now take a mixer jar and grind the mixture.
- Now make mixture in modak shape.Dry fruit modak are ready for bhog.
Dry fruits modak recipe – A simple rich modak made with dry fruits and nuts base that you can try for ganesh chaturthi. This no-sugar dry fruits modak is so QUICK to make. About Dry Fruit Modak Recipe: A quick and easy modak recipe, specially made for the joyous festival of Ganesh Chaturthi! Ground and roasted ry fruits and nuts, mixed together to prepare the delicious. Yes, we are talking about Dry Fruit Modak, which is prepared with a melange of dry fruits, desiccated coconut and ghee is super-delicious and nutritious and is best enjoyed.