Poha Jaggery Modak. அவல் மோதகம் கொழுக்கட்டை எப்படி செய்வது செய்முறை விளக்கம். This video recipe describes how to make Aval mothagam in Tamil, In this recipe i used thick poha to make this jaggery modak..fruit modak for ganesha. this is an ideal recipe to prepare during ganapati festival or for ganesh chaturthi. ganapati festival is just incomplete without preparation of moda. generally, modak are. Khatta Mitha Chivda – Sweet Sour Poha namkeen recipe
Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is. Fried modak recipe that you can make for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Fried modak as the name suggests is a fried version of the steamed modak and much easier to make than the steamed version. You can cook Poha Jaggery Modak using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poha Jaggery Modak
- It’s 1 cup of poha.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of jaggery powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted dry fruits.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Elaichi (cardamom)powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
Backed by our adroit team of professionals, we are able to provide our clients with an assorted gamut of Organic Jaggery Modak. Modak is a Maharashtrian sweet dish usually served on Ganesh chaturthi. Rava modak recipe for Ganesh chaturthi – Simple, quick and easy modak recipe for beginners. Since these rava modak are not steamed these are quick to make and saves some time.
Poha Jaggery Modak step by step
- Firstly dry roast poha in a non-stick pan for 4-5 mins on low flame till it leaves raw smell..
- Transfer it in a plate and let it cool. Now in the same pan roast coconut powder for 2 mins transfer it in one plate..
- Now dry roast dry fruits and peanuts transfer that too in a separate plate and let it cool..
- Now churn the poha in a mixer grinder to make it in a powder form..
- Coarsely grind dry fruits and peanuts too..
- Now heat 1 tbsp of ghee in a pan and add poha powder and raost if nicely till it changes it's colour a bit..
- This has to be done on low flame continuously stirring to avoid sticking at the base..
- Now add 1/2 cup milk and keep stirring..
- Now add jaggery powder coconut powder and elaichi powder and mix it well..
- Now add the remaining 2 tbsp of ghee and mix well and cool on low flame till the mixture gets combined..
- Off the flame Transfer it in a plate and add the dry fruits mixture..
- Mix it well the the make shape of Modak using the mould..
Take jaggery and water in a sauce pan and heat till it is melted. Now take modak mould and grease it lightly. Thick Poha Chiwda NamkeenVegetarian Tastebuds – Bela. Savory Breakfast Poha Trifleeasycookingwithmolly.com. peas, poha, shredded coconut, leaves, jalapeno, salt, potato sticks. Modak is basically a sweet dumpling or hand pie which has two variations, steamed modakand fried modak.