Coconut Stuffing Modak.
You can cook Coconut Stuffing Modak using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Stuffing Modak
- It’s 2 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed cardamom.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Coconut Stuffing Modak step by step
- Boil 2 cup water. Add rice flour, salt. Cook till it become soft dough. Once it is done. Keep aside..
- From the dough make a small round in shape. Put the stuffing and make a round shape. Put in a modak mould. Repeat the same procedure. Keep aside.
- Steam the modak in a steamer for about 10 minutes. Check in between. If it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Ready for puja.