Steamed Modak kadabu.
You can have Steamed Modak kadabu using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Modak kadabu
- Prepare 2 cups of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh grated coconut.
- You need 1 cup of sugar/brown sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
Steamed Modak kadabu instructions
- Boil water adding ghee and salt lower the flame add rice flour mix it well and turn off flame cover and keep for sometime..
- In a bowl add sugar and coconut and mix it well. Filling is ready..
- Take rice flour on a plate and knead the dough till soft apply little water if needed and prepare soft dough..
- Make small balls of dough and flatten the ball with hands and press the outer side like Petal fill the stuffing and slowly cover the modak.in the same way kadabu is made flatten a ball with hands fill the stuffing and fold it in half way press it like kadabu shape..
- Heat the steamer well and steam for 10,12min and steamed Modak is ready for naivedya..