Dill pickle chicken sandwiches. This dill pickle chicken salad is a fun twist to original chicken salad. Chunks of chicken, dill pickles, and green onions get smothered in an ultra creamy sauce that has dill pickle juice in it! Serve on rolls, croissants, or inside lettuce for a low carb option.
Consider dill pickle chicken your starting point for so many meals. Serve it as your main, paired with corn on the cob and a fresh summer salad, and you won't be disappointed. Or pack it up and eat it cold on your next picnic or beach day. You can have Dill pickle chicken sandwiches using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dill pickle chicken sandwiches
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 3 medium of kosher pickles.
- It’s 2/3 cup of pickle juice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare pinch of dill weed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare 3 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sr flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of oil.
- It’s 1 of enough oil to deep fry with.
- Prepare of bread.
- Prepare 6 slice of bread.
- You need 3 tsp of mayonnaise.
It can be the shining star of a simple chicken sandwich, or just. Fried chicken seasoned with dill and piled high with lettuce, dill pickles, and a creamy dill pickle ranch sauce for the ultimate crispy chicken sandwich! Dill pickles – chopped up real fine, like for pickle relish. Adds a nice crunch and delicious tang.
Dill pickle chicken sandwiches instructions
- Heat oil in a fryer and add pickle juice to a pan.
- Slice the chicken about half inch thick 13mm.
- Flour mixture is the flour, paprika, pepper, salt and garlic mixed together.
- Boil the chicken in pickle juice when done add to flour mixture.
- Coat well deep fry till its done the flour will be golden brown on outside crunchy too.
- Pickle sauce is pickle juice you cooked the chicken in grate the pickles and add, then add dill, salt, sugar water these two pictures are the same first one is aviary the second is my tablet editing.
- Bring to a boil mix the 2 tablespoons of water and cornstarch together pour in boiling sauce to thicken.
- Add to chicken amd bread hope you enjoy.
Dried dill – you could also use fresh, just double. Butterfly chicken breasts and set aside. In a food processor combine the dill and parsley and pulse until finely chopped. Dill Pickle Chicken: chicken breasts are brined overnight in pickle juice, breaded in seasoned bread crumbs and baked until perfectly juicy and golden brown! In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, capers and chopped pickles; season generously with salt and pepper.