You can cook Besan Modak using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Besan Modak
- You need 300 grams of gram flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of cream.
- Prepare As required of Oil or ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 50 grams of almonds finely chopped.
Besan Modak instructions
- Take a pan. Put gram flour in the pan. And fry it lightly until it becomes brown..
- Add cream to the roasted gram flour. And make the dough..
- Place the pan in the gas. Heat oil in pan. Add roasted gram flour in hot oil. And cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Place a pan in the gas again. Add sugar and water to the pan. And make a thin sauce. Add cardamom powder to the sauce. And add roasted gram flour. And mix well and cook.
- After cooking the gram flour in the sauce, take it out in a plate. And make it like a laddoo in the shape of a modak in a very hot..
- Similarly, make the remaining modaks as well. After making modak, keep modak for 10-15 days and eat it..