Tulsi modak. Some people also make these for the Sankasti chaturthi puja every. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival.
Modak (Marathi: मोदक; Japanese: 歓喜団) is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan..modak recipe. it includes my other related recipes like fried modak, mawa modak, modak, sugar free modak, rasmalai, mysore pak, easy gulab jamun, instant malpua, malpua, carrot halwa. further to. Tulsi Lake Latest Breaking News, Pictures, Videos, and Special Reports from The Economic Times. Tulsi Lake Blogs, Comments and Archive News on Economictimes.com. You can have Tulsi modak using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tulsi modak
- It’s 1 cup of Rice flour.
- You need 1 handful of Tulsi leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated jaggery.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Water-as needed.
Modak is an Indian sweet dumpling believed to have originated in the state of Maharashtra. Subsequently, prepared modak can be steamed, boiled, or fried, and sometimes it is even served raw. After Modak Sagar, Tulsi lake overflows. After good rainfall in its catchment area, another one of the seven lakes supplying water to Mumbai — Tulsi — started overflowing on Tuesday morning.
Tulsi modak step by step
- Clean the tulsi leaves,add water,grind it and filter. Boil some water and add the tulsi water into it and also adda pinch of salt..
- Take some rice flour in a bowl and pour this water and make a soft dough. Mix jaggery and shredded coconut..
- Take the dough,put a hole in it and stuff the mixture into it,and close it.We could also make it into any shape..
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is. Find Modak Traditional Dish Made On Ganpati stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in Modak- a traditional dish made on Ganpati festival in India. The taste, flavor and texture of mould made modak is similar to the hand made modak. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.