Coconut Pista Modak.
You can cook Coconut Pista Modak using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Pista Modak
- It’s 1 bowl of milk.
- You need 1.5 bowls of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of milk powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pista powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee and.
- You need 1/2 tsp of elaichi powder.
Coconut Pista Modak instructions
- In a nonstick pan, add milk, desiccated coconut and milk powder..
- Cook till mixture mix well and milk evaporates but the mixture should be still not be totally dry..
- Now add sugar.Adjust sugar amount as per taste. Remember milk powder is also sweet. Cook till sugar melts..
- Now add 1tbsp of pista powder and 1tsf of ghee. Pista powder should be coarse..
- Cook till mixture becomes totally dry and leaves the pan..
- Remove it in a plate. Let it cool for 10min..
- Now add elaichi powder and a pinch of green food colour. Mix well..
- Using modak mould prepare modaks. Your delicious pista modak are ready..