Shreefal Mava modak.
You can cook Shreefal Mava modak using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shreefal Mava modak
- It’s 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s pinch of full brown color.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of eliachi (cardamom)powder.
- You need of For stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of eliachi(Cardamom) powder.
Shreefal Mava modak instructions
- First take a vessel and heat ghee in it and then when the ghee is hot, add milk. Then when the milk becomes hot, add milk powder and mix well so that no lumps are formed. Then keep stirring it continuously. Stir continuously until the mixture recedes. Add cardamom powder after a while and mix..
- When the mixture separates from the pot, turn off the gas and allow the mixture to cool. Once this mixture cools down, mash it a little, then add brown food color to it and then mix it. Then if it seems a little soft, you can keep it in the fridge to set for 10 minutes. I have given such a shape as shown in the photo..
- Then take another vessel to make the white part in the middle, add a spoon of cream to it, then add sugar to it and then when the sugar dissolves, add coconut powder to it, then add cardamom powder to it and mix everything..
- Then when the mixture separates from the pot, then turn off the gas and pour the mixture in a bowl and let it cool. Then apply the coconut mixture in the center of the brown color, which has formed part of the outside of the Mr. Fruit, put it in the white mixture to set it..
- Meanwhile add coconut mixture. And keep it on the side for a while to set again. After a while, take it out and then remove the butter paper as well and give the effect of coconut from outside with the help of a tooth pick so that it will taste. So our shrimp mawa modak is ready..