Milkmaid coconut modak. Combine Nestlé MILKMAID, coconut milk powder, and grated coconut in a thick bottom pan. Fill half the modak mould with plain coconut mixture and other half with rose mixture.. Modak Recipe – Check out the simple steps on how to make Chocolate Modak with Milkmaid.
How to make Chocolate Modak-Modaks with chocolate and garated coconut stuffing. Place the modaks on a perforated plate and steam in a pressure cooker, with the lid on but without the weight. Modak recipe with step by step photos. You can cook Milkmaid coconut modak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milkmaid coconut modak
- Prepare 2 of fresh coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 100 gm of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of melted ghee.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet. Put Milkmaid Sweetened condensed milk into the non-stick pan. Modak is the most popular sweet made during the Ganesh Mahotsav.
Milkmaid coconut modak step by step
- Mix wheat flour ghee and salt. Add water make soft dough rest for 30 min.
- Scrape and remove skin of the coconut.Heat a pan add ground coconut,milk and boil it.Now add milkmaid and sugar after a while add milk powder..
- Once this mix comes together stop cooking it..
- Let it cool down.
- Now make modak with the above filling and fry on low heat.Modaks are ready to relish.
All these easy modak recipes mentioned below have step-by-step photo instructions for beginners and with much-needed expert tips. A yummy mixture of coconuts, dry fruits and rose petal preserves. Choco Coconut Modak is an interesting yummy choco-nutty variation of traditional modaks. Learn how to make/prepare Choco Coconut Modak by following this easy recipe. FLEUR WOOD Knitting Women Tops Milkmaid top Hole Square Collar Street Style Sexy Short Tops Solid Long Sleeve Spring and Autumn.