Mava chocolate modak. Hello guys, In this video I have Showed How To Make Chocolate Modak Recipe. Chocolate Modak Recipe is very simple and easy to make. Mava chocolate modak. modak recipe,how to make modak,khoya modak,mava modak,modak,mawa modak recipe in hindi,mawa modak,mawa modak recipe,khava modak.
Mawa Modak with step by step photos. These tasty modaks made with mawa/khoya, sugar and cardamom powder for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Ukadiche Modak Recipe(steamed modak) – one of my favorite sweet are sweet dumplings made from rice flour. You can cook Mava chocolate modak using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mava chocolate modak
- Prepare 250 gms of unsweeten mava.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of approx powder sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
The stuffing is mainly made from grated coconut and jaggery. Chocolate modak can be made in a few different ways using biscuit crumbs, flour, chocolate etc. I suggest using a small to medium modak mould to make these. I used a very big mould, so got very.
Mava chocolate modak instructions
- In a pan put ghee once ghee melt put mava and stir it continue for 2-3 minutes add cocoa powder..
- Keep on stirring for 7-10 minutes. Till mava became as dough and leaves pan..
- Off the gas flame. Cool it little add sugar powder and make modak of it using modak mould or by our hands giving modak shape..
Chocolate Mawa Modak/ choco mawa modak How to make Chocolate Modak-Modaks with chocolate and garated coconut stuffing. Such modaks are prepared in different style using paneer, mava etc. Cook up this homemade "Chocolate Modak" for quick surprise for your loved ones. Enjoy this modern chocolate version of a traditional and popular sweet.