Big Mac Sauce. Big Mac Sauce Of course, the most famous part of the Big Mac, is the special sauce. And while many of us thought the sauce was a secret, the recipe has actually been available for years. Big Mac sauce is incredibly creamy, with a sweet tang that adds just the right balance to a meaty griddled burger.
Was made as close as possible to the McDonals's one and got an 'A' from two kids and an 'A+' from another. This got everything you need in a double decker sandwich even the sauce. This big mac sauce recipe will give any homemade burger a facelift. You can have Big Mac Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Mac Sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of dill pickle relish.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
How to Make Big Mac Sauce. This sauce contains only a few ingredients: Mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion, mustard, white vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and paprika. Optional: For some added flavor I also like to add some ketchup. For another delicious, smoky flavor variation you can add some barbecue sauce.
Big Mac Sauce instructions
- In a small mixing bowl, use a small spatula to mix all the wet ingredients: mayo, dill relish, vinegar. Chopped dill pickles may be substituted for relish..
- Add in all the dry spices, sugar and salt. Yellow mustard and coarse brown mustard may be substituted for mustard powder and mustard seed..
- Please note: The ingredients list for commercially available Big Mac Special Sauce has a surprising amount of mustard on the label (and no ketchup whatsoever). Do NOT skip the mustard, otherwise your sauce will taste like a french dressing or thousand island dressing variant..
- Allow sauce to rest at least 30 minutes to properly meld and rehydrate the dry ingredients. Mix throughly again after resting. Store in refrigerator using a open mouth container like a jar or small tub..
Using Big Mac Sauce with Air Fryer Asparagus Fries is also a winning combination! Baked Avocado Fries are also a delicious option for this sauce! Serve Big Mac Sauce over a salad as a delicious dressing. If you want the sauce a little thinner, just add a splash of milk or rice vinegar to the dressing. A big part of the Big Mac's appeal is the tasty "secret" spread slathered onto both decks of the world's most popular double-decker hamburger.