You can cook Cuban Sliders using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cuban Sliders
- You need 12 of Hawaiian dinner rolls.
- It’s 1 package of deli shaved Black Forest ham.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of roast pork (see my Super Easy Roasted Pork recipe).
- You need 1 package of provolone cheese.
- Prepare To taste of yellow mustard (or Dijon if you like).
- You need of Dill pickle chips.
- You need of Spreadable butter.
Cuban Sliders instructions
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees..
- Using a serrated knife, slice the dinner rolls horizontally. Spread however much mustard you want onto each top and bottom..
- Build the sliders in this order: slice of roast pork, slice of cheese, slice of ham and 3 pickles on top. Butter the top of each one..
- Arrange the sliders in a packet made out of aluminum foil and place onto a baking sheet. (I did 4 packets of 3 each.).
- Bake for 5 minutes then flip them over and bake for an additional 5 minutes..
- Serve with French fries and enjoy!!.