You can have Banana Modak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Modak
- It’s 2 of Bananas (mashed).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Clarified Butter.
- You need 60 gm of Amul milk powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chenna (cottage cheese).
- It’s as needed of Sweet Boondi for stuffing.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cardamom powder.
- You need as needed of Colorful Sugar balls for decorating.
Banana Modak instructions
- Take a kadai, Heat clarified butter, add mashed banana and mix well till the mixture becomes thick..
- Then add mashed cottage cheese, powdered sugar, Amul milk powder, cardamom powder to the banana mixture and mix it well till the mixture don't stick to it's wall..
- Then transfer it to a bowl and let it cool..
- Then take the mixture and stuff it with sweet Boondi and shape it like MODAK..
- Modak is ready, sprinkle some colorful Sugar balls and serve..