Chocolate Coconut Modak.
You can cook Chocolate Coconut Modak using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coconut Modak
- It’s 100 gm of Dark chocolate.
- You need 3/4 cup of Desiccated coconut.
- It’s 2 tsp of Milk powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Milk.
Chocolate Coconut Modak instructions
- Melt the chocolate on double boiler.
- Now take desiccated coconut add milk ok and milk powder and make a thick paste so that we can make small laddu for filling..
- Now take a chocolate mould and Pot the chocolate in sides all over..
- Then make a small coconut laddu and fill in the centre and for the chocolate on top of it..
- Now refrigerate it for 5 to 7 minutes to set the chocolate coconut modak..
- And wrap and the wrapping paper and it is ready enjoy chocolate coconut laddu..