Chocolate Peanut Modak.
You can have Chocolate Peanut Modak using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Modak
- It’s 1 cup of roasted groundnuts.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of condensed milk.
Chocolate Peanut Modak instructions
- Roast groundnuts, remove skin and make powder in a mixer jar..
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave or using double boiler method and make chocolate sauce out of it. Add the sauce into the powdered ground nuts and mix it well. Now and condensed milk and mix everything well..
- Divide it into 15 equal portions and make small balls out of it. Now shape it into a modak. With the help of a fork, make lines on the sides so that it will look like a modak. Prepare all modak in the same way..
- Lord Ganesha's favourite prasad modak is ready.