Aayush kadha Modak. Covid situation had let all of us in trouble nowadays. Ayurveda medicine is best for boosting your immune system. Buy Zandu Abhayadi Modak tablet – Its is an stoong Laxative an Ayurvedic Medicine by Zandu.
Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet. You can cook Aayush kadha Modak using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aayush kadha Modak
- Prepare 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of popped rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Gulkand.
- You need 1 cup of maza cold drink.
- You need 1 tsp of aayush kadha powder(it contains Holy basil, cinnamon, Ginger powder, Black pepper, Tinospora cordifolia, Withania somnifera).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 10-15 of Holy basil leaves.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of jaggery.
- You need pinch of Green food colour.
- It’s As needed of butter.
Modak is an Indian sweet dumpling believed to have originated in the state of Maharashtra. Subsequently, prepared modak can be steamed, boiled, or fried, and sometimes it is even served raw. A modak is an Indian sweet dumpling popular in India. It is called modak, Kozhakkatta, modhaka, kadubu, modhakam, kozhakkattai, kudumu. made up of coconut and jaggery, rice flour.
Aayush kadha Modak step by step
- Take a pan on low flame and add butter then add desiccated coconut and saute well. Add jaggery and mix well..
- Add 1/2 cup maza drink and mix well..
- In grinder add holy basil leaves, ginger and 2 tbsp maza drink and make fine paste and add this paste in pan and mix well..
- Add aayush kadha powder and salt..
- Add popped rice flour and mix well..
- Add 4-5 drop of green food colour in pan and mix well..
- Keep that mixture at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- After that add 1/2 cup of milk powder in that mixture and mix well..
- Take modak mould and grease with butter and place the coconut mixture on the mould surface. Add gulkand as a stuffing and close with coconut mixture and demould it..
- Keep modak in fridge for an hour..
- Aayush kadha modak are ready to serve. 😊.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe: The ever favourite sweet of Lord Ganesha, Modak is an. Ajwain Kadha Benefits अजवाइन का काढ़ा ना सिर्फ आपको कोरोना से महफूज रखेगा बल्कि आपको सर्दी जुकान मुंह और कान Ajwain Kadha Benefits: इम्यून सिस्टम दुरुस्त करता है अजवाइन का काढ़ा, सेहत पर नहीं है कोई साइड इफेक्ट. Rava modak recipe for Ganesh chaturthi – Simple, quick and easy modak recipe for beginners. Modak or modakam can be made with many kinds of stuffing like dal jaggery, sweetened coconut, dry. Ukadiche Modak for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival.