Paan mawa modak. Mawa Modak with step by step photos. These tasty modaks made with mawa/khoya, sugar and cardamom powder for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. How to make mawa modak-Mawa lovingly shaped into Lord Ganesha's favourite modak – sweet devotion!
Shape the mixture into modaks and serve! Rich and luscious, the Mawa Modak is a melt-in-the-mouth treat, which puts other This modak on the other hand just requires you to pack the mixture into the modak mould, and de-mould after a press. Mawa modak stuffed with dates and nuts mixture is a perfect modak recipe for the Ganesh Chaturthi festival. You can have Paan mawa modak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paan mawa modak
- You need 250 gm of khoya/mawa.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of gulkand.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- It’s handful of raisins /tutti fruiti.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 3 of beetel leaves blended or chopped.
- You need pinch of Green food colour.
In Maharashtra, the modak made from mawa (khoya) is known as 'Khavyache modak'. Milk powder modak is a mouth watering treat with its unique taste and texture. Preparing Mawa modak at home is not at all time. Find here online price details of companies selling Modak.
Paan mawa modak instructions
- Heat up the mawa in a pan untill it gets separates.. Cook mawa on slow flame by continously stirring.
- Now add powder sugar beetel leaves and green food colour mix with little water and mix well… As mawa gets separates from pan turn of flame let it get cool on room temperature.
- Now add gulkand coconut tutti fruity and fennel seeds in mawa and mix well whole mixture.
- Now grease modak mold with oil Take a small portion ftmrom mixture add from bottom of mold spread evenly inside and sealed it from bottom…as it is completely molded than demold tha modak from mold.
- Now all modaks are ready to serve as Lord ganesh for bhog and enjoy Paan Mawa modak😊.
Get info of suppliers, manufacturers, exporters, traders of Modak for buying in India. Rava modak recipe for Ganesh chaturthi – Simple, quick and easy modak recipe for beginners. Modak or modakam can be made with many kinds of stuffing like dal jaggery, sweetened coconut, dry fruits. On Ganesh Chaturthi, tIn festive mode, Chef Sanjeev Kapoor decodes the modak in all its avatars and other favourite recipes for your home. Modak (Marathi: मोदक; Japanese: 歓喜団) is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan.