Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich. Top each roll with a fried cutlet (hopefully the sides of the meat will hang out of the roll by at least an inch on each side); top each cutlet with choice of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, and a pickle slice, if desired. See great recipes for Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich too! And as such, he is QUITE particular about his fried pork tenderloin sandwiches.
Delicious Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich recipe and technique is just a culmination of the small tips I have realized in. Imagine a pork tenderloin—those long, thin rods of dark-pink meat that you buy in hermetically-sealed plastic at the grocery store—pounded flat, breaded and fried. Then, put that gargantuan, Frisbee-sized slab of meat on a normal-sized sandwich bun, making the whole thing look like a flying saucer made of schnitzel. You can cook Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich
- You need 1 pound of Greek Inspired seasoned pork loin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to fry in.
- Prepare 4 of buns hoagie.
- You need As needed of dill pickle chips.
- It’s As needed of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
- It’s As needed of hot mustard batch 8 see my recipe.
Moist and flavorful, these zesty pulled pork sandwiches are perfect for lunch, dinner, and any potluck. Wonderful with baked beans and fries. Shutterstock Kālua-style pork is common fare at most luaus, but the slow-roasted and shredded meat is also amazing on sandwiches. Try yours with pineapple coleslaw for an extra Hawaiian punch.
Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich step by step
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Get the pork loin about half frozen to slice very thin..
- Slice very thinly..
- Mix the flour with the pepper and salt..
- Dredge the pork slices..
- Fry in the oil.
- Turn as needed..
- Cook till done it won't take long. Then Move to the paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Toast the bread then add all the ingredients to the buns. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
The pork tenderloin sandwich is made with a breaded and fried pork cutlet similar to the Wiener Schnitzel. Oddly enough, it is generally made with mechanically tenderized pork loin, not tenderloin. It was the perfect recipe for the opening day of the Iowa State Fair, which is when I first published this recipe. Take the pork chops you just pounded and dip them in the egg wash and then drench them through the dry mix. Dip chops one by one into the egg and turn to coat, then into the.