Wheat Flour Modak.
You can cook Wheat Flour Modak using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wheat Flour Modak
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour (gehu Ka atta).
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted desi ghee.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cardamom power.
- It’s As needed of dryfruits (cashew nuts and almond) chopped.
Wheat Flour Modak instructions
- In a kadai heat 1/2 cup of deshi ghee, then add wheat flour and roast till it turns golden brown in colour with nice aroma on low flame..
- Now add water in it and stirring continuously without any lumps. When water is absorbed, then add sugar, chopped cashew nuts, almond and cardamom power in it and mix it well..
- Keep stir it continuously on low flame till thick consistency and ghee starts to leave the sides of kadai. Switch off the heat and let it cool down..
- Grease the modak mould with little ghee, then make small balls from the mixture. Put a small ball in the mould and close it..
- Make modak and demould it. Wheat Flour Modak are ready to serve..