Italian slider. Sliders stuffed with Italian meats, ham, salami, pepperoni, and cheese, baked to perfection. Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings, and food for a crowd. These Hot Italian Sub Sliders will be you new favorite appetizer for any gathering.
Cheesy cheese, Italian meats and a golden bun is Yep! This is an easy Italian slider recipe. It's simple, super easy to make and. You can cook Italian slider using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian slider
- You need of Mini potatoe bread slider rolls.
- Prepare of Brown honey ham.
- Prepare of Salami.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- It’s of Sliced mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Hamburger dill pickles.
Easy baked Italian sliders with ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and provolone. These sliders are so quick, easy, and make the perfect appetizer! Even though I make a lot of food and love. Skip the pasta and try Italian meatball sliders instead.
Italian slider step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread mustard on top, and bottom of slider rolls..
- Put 2 slices of ham on bottom roll, mustard on top of ham and 2 slices of sliced mozzarella. Add mustard to cheese and salami on top pickle on salami. Then assemble top to slider..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 350….enjoy!!!!.
Best of all, you can make the meatballs ahead and freeze them for a quick meal on busy nights. You will notice that the recipe calls for mozzarella, but you could easily use provolone instead. In large bowl, combine all slider ingredients: Mix well. These easy Italian slider recipe is your answer. Cheesy cheese, Italian meats and a golden bun is the ticket!