You can cook Matcha Modak using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha Modak
- Prepare of For the Modak.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Matcha powder unsweetened.
- Prepare 200 gms of khoya.
- Prepare 100 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- You need of For the filling.
- You need of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 Tbsp of coconut desiccated.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cashew nuts roasted.
Matcha Modak step by step
- Warm the milk and whisk in the match powder until fully dissolved. Crumble the khoya and in a non stick pan add the khoya and add the matcha dissolved into the milk. Add sugar and cardamom powder. Bring it to heat..
- Keep stirring on low heat stirring continuously until the sugar is dissolved completely. The consistency should be thick and keep stirring. It will be hard to stir and that point you can set aside. Don’t overcook..
- Cover the bowl and cool for an hour and then make the Modak’s..
- For the filling – melt the chocolate in the microwave until smooth, add the roasted cashew and desiccated coconut. Drop small amount of mixture into a parchment lined plate and refrigerate until set.
- Grease a Modak mould and fill with the matcha mixture. Add the chocolate mixture in the centre and form the Modak’s. Set aside. Plate. The Modak’s can be stored in an air tight container for 10 days.