Colour full Modak. Enjoy with full family and if you like over recipes then LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE over channel sunita`s kitchen. Find modak laddu stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Select from premium Modak images of the highest quality. Modak (Marathi: मोदक; Japanese: 歓喜団) is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. Modak and transparent png images free download. You can have Colour full Modak using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Colour full Modak
- It’s 1 of . 200 grams made.
- You need 2 of . Red food color.
- It’s 3 of . Green Food Co.
- Prepare 4 of . 3-4 cardamom powder.
- You need 5 of . 1/2 plate sugar.
- You need 6 of . 1 plate gram dal.
Browse our Modak collection with filter setting like size, type, color etc. Use these free Modak PNG for your personal projects or designs. Want to discover art related to modak? Check out inspiring examples of modak artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists.
Colour full Modak instructions
- Method: – Put all-purpose flour in three separate plates. Add red color to the plate first. Put green color in the second plate and do not put anything in the third plate..
- Pour some water in the three plates and knead the dough. Cover the dough..
- Cook the lentils in the cooker for 3-4 whistles. Mix the cooked lentils with the help of a hot mixie..
- Pour the mixed mixture into a vessel for cooking. Add sugar and cardamom powder to the lentils and cook well..
- Allow the cooked lentils to cool..
- Roll out the roti of poori dough..
- Put the stuffing of cooked lentils in the rolled roti and make the modak shape by folding the roti from the bottom. Likewise, make the rest of the modaks. Thank you.
The taste, flavor and texture of mould made modak is similar to the hand made modak. Steamed modaks are also known as Ukadiche Modak and are slathered with hot ghee before savouring it. Khajur modak or dates modak is an easy and healthy recipe you can make for this Ganesh chaturthi. I had this in my to do list along with khoya modak and thought will post today. Abstract Animals Anime Art Cars Cartoon Celebreties City Colors Comics Fantasy Flowers Food Games Girls.