Best Ever Vegan Potato Salad 🥗. THE BEST VEGAN POTATO SALAD EVER! Super tasty, ultra satisfying, and the best part is, it's VEGAN! Bring this to your next pot luck and you'll be sure to.
Add in relish, mustard, and vegan mayo. This classic vegan potato salad recipe is a summer favorite! Creamy dressing, dill pickles, celery, and onion make this traditional salad perfect for a party! You can cook Best Ever Vegan Potato Salad 🥗 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Ever Vegan Potato Salad 🥗
- Prepare 5-6 of potato's peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 can of pimintos.
- You need 1 can of sliced olives.
- You need 1/2 of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegan Mayo.
- It’s 2-3 Tb of Mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sweet or Dill pickle relish.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Paprika (sprinkled on top).
This is the kind of potato salad that my mom made for us when we were growing up. It's creamy and flavorful, and so good on hot summer days. Creamy, vegan potato salad made with tender potatoes, crispy vegetables, and a zesty, garlic-herb cashew sauce! Undetectably dairy-free and so This is by far the BEST potato salad I've ever had— even before being vegan!
Best Ever Vegan Potato Salad 🥗 step by step
- Boil Potatos until tender. Let Potatos cool completely..
- As Potatos are cooking chop red onion..
- Once Potatos are done cooking add in onion, pimintos, and olives. Add in relish, mustard, and vegan mayo. (I use Hellmann's vegan mayo).
- Mix together ingredients until well combined. Add in salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with paprika..
I actually never made potato salad until this recipe which was so simple. This Vegan Potato Salad is sure to have all of your non-vegan friends asking "THIS is vegan???" When you have a good plant-based mayo on your side Make a summer favorite plant-based with this super simple (and delicious) Vegan Potato Salad. A new age take with all of the classic flavors. Potatoes – The best potatoes for potato salad are waxy potatoes such as Yukon gold (my favorite), red or white. They hold their shape well after cooking and won't turn to mush.