Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can have Modak using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Modak
- You need 1 cup of maida / all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of suji / semolina.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup or as required of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of white til / sesame.
- It’s 1 tsp of Elaichi powder / cardamom.
- It’s 1 tsp of jaifal powder / nutmeg.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated gud / jaggery.
- You need 2 tsp of warm ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of khus khus / poppy seeds.
- You need as needed of Oil for deep frying.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
Modak step by step
- Now all flour mix and add mix with milk.
- Towards the end add warm ghee and allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes.
- Take a heavy bottom pan and low heat and saute khus khus and til for 1 minutes.
- Now take out from pan and keep aside.
- Add ghee and saute coconut for minutes so moisture dries out.
- Add gud and let it mix well and dissolve properly.
- Mix till the mixture get dry.
- Add Elaichi powder and jayphel powder,kuss kuss and til mix well.
- Panchakhdya filling is ready allow it to cool down.
- Make small sized balls from the dough.
- Dust some flour and roll them into thin round dises.
- Start forming pleats or pinch the edges.
- Place some filling in the center.
- Bring all the pinched edges or pleats together forming a modak shape seal the edges properly..
- Deep fry until golden brown and cooked from all sides..
- Modak are ready and ganapati bappa ka bhog..
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.