Dates & Dry Fruits Modak. Перевод слова dates, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. date [deɪt]Существительное. date / dates. Date or dates may refer to: Date (fruit), the fruit of the date palm (Phoenix dactylifera). Dating, a form of courtship involving social activity, with the aim of assessing a potential partner.
AEDST, Stade, Stead, TASed, asdet, desat, sadet, sated, stade, stead, tased, tsade. The time stated in terms of the day, month, and year: What is the date of your birth. Dates are the fruit of the date palm tree, which is grown in many tropical regions of the world. You can have Dates & Dry Fruits Modak using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dates & Dry Fruits Modak
- You need 2 cups of dates (seedless).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashewnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pistachios (unsalted).
- It’s 1/4 cup of walnuts.
Dates have become quite popular in recent years. Almost all dates sold in Western countries are dried. MyDates is the app for every single that wants a chat partner and is looking for a flirt. At mDates you'll find experienced women and men in your area.
Dates & Dry Fruits Modak step by step
- Dry roast almonds, cashews, walnuts and pistachios in a microwave bowl, one after the other for about 1 minute each. Remove from the bowl and allow them to cool..
- Roughly chop them on cooling. I did this step in my food processor You can choose how coarse you want the nuts to be..
- Now chop the dates or pulse them too in the food processor along with dry fruits and raisins till all come together as a mass. Take it out in a big bowl..
- Now mix everything again using hands.
- Take modak mould Keep little mixture in each and shape them up like modaks..
- Tasty and sugar-less DATES & DRY FRUITS MODAKS are ready!.
Sign up for free now and find your chat or life partner on the mDates app. Dates – English Grammar Today – a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage We write the date in English in different ways. The most common way in British English is to write the day. Dates are a bit of mystery fruit. I first encountered them on a trip to Morocco where they were served A date is a stone fruit, meaning it has a single seed surrounded by an outer fleshy fruit (like peaches.