Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots. If you want to see my original recipe for Quinoa + Chia Bread, tune into this instructional video from Kamalaya Health Spa to see how to make it. I recently came across Teresa Cutter's recipe for Gluten Free Bread which uses quinoa and chia seeds. I am always on the look out for gluten free breads, so I decided to try it out.
Luckily, this carrot cake chia pudding hits on all four. You make it the night ahead so you can literally just grab it from the fridge and go. This zucchini bread is another popular loaf to add to the repository. You can have Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 of medium size zucchini.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
With chia seeds for additional nutrition, these soft, moist, delicious slices make Just made it. My family doesn't really like the "green bits" and I'm not a fan of chia so took all wet ingredients with chunks of zucchini and whizzed. In this vegan quinoa bread recipe we use chia seeds instead of eggs and olive oil instead of butter. Because of these substitutions, this version of the bread has a very different texture than regular bread.
Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots instructions
- In one bowl add 1cup quinoa 2 cups of water Let it rest overnight In a second bowl Finely grated zucchini Finely grated carrot 1/2 cup chia seeds Mix them well and let it rest overnight.
- Preheat oven 320 F. Drain and rinse quinoa add all ingredients except pumpkin and sunflower seeds to a blender. Mix for 1-2 minutes until a smooth consistency. Incorporate rest of the seeds and any other spices you might like. (caraway seeds, fennel seeds…) Line your bread pan with the parchment paper, transfer bread mixture into the pan and sprinkle with additional seeds. (sunflower or pumpkin, or both :).
- Bake it for 1 hour 39 min Pull the bread out to a cooling rack, let it cool. Enjoy!.
But it's ideal for anyone with food allergies or those who like to experiment with alternative grains! Measure out the quinoa and chia seeds and. This delicious and moist quinoa and chia bread will be your favorite, besides being a bread that does not contain gluten, it is very healthy due to its high Line a mold with wax paper and cover with spray oil. Empty the mixture in the mold and distribute perfectly, cover with the sunflower seeds and bake. Tricolour Quinoa Chia Bread: Another extraordinary bread, made from exceptional ingredients for bread baking.