Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole. .a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish in the This family-favorite dinner is everything it promises and more! Featuring rich and creamy beef, melty cheese, crispy tots and salty bits of bacon, there's. We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked!
Cheeseburgers, especially bacon cheeseburgers, are literally our most favorite thing to order out, whether we're grabbing fast food or. I saw a recipe for crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole on Youtube and had to try it, after all, I love bacon cheeseburgers with I also added more tater tots and cheese to the top. The beauty of this Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Recipe is that there is no wrong way to do it. You can cook Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
- You need 1 lb of bacon fried crisp and crumbled.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s of Large onion diced… (reserve a third of the onion for garnish).
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheddar (I prefer aged).
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbls of Montreal steak spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of sage.
- You need of Salt & pepper to personal preference.
- It’s of Dill pickles sliced.
This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly. Top with bacon, tater tots, and shredded cheese. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family.
Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large skillet Fry bacon until crisp set aside Reserve enough bacon grease to start frying Burger.
- Brown ground beef & 2/3 of the onion drain off excess Grease (I like waiting till the beef is halfway cooked before adding my onions) add Montreal steak spice salt pepper and sage to your taste and liking.
- Mix into ground beef… crumbled bacon, 2 cups shredded cheese, cheddar cheese soup, 2 cups sour cream and pour mixture into 9 by 13 greased baking dish spreading it out evenly.
- Layer tater tots evenly in rows covering the entire surface of meat mixture & bake on the middle rack for 45 to 50 min. until tater tots are golden brown remove and top with remaining cheese return to oven until melted.
- I like to serve mine with sliced dill pickle chopped onion and it's not "bacon cheeseburger" without ketchup and mustard of course…. enjoy!.
It has become a regular in the dinner rotations. My kids love burgers and tater tots. This casserole I think was the biggest hit yet! Dress it up anyway you like heck throw some big mac sauce on there and your really Get the full list of ingredients and directions for making this Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole below. Let us know how it turns out!