Zucchini and Bread dip. Place zucchini in a saucepan, and fill with enough water to cover. Fold the zucchini into the dough then shape into a thick strand. Wrap into a ring and place on a parchment paper.
Best if it sits in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Serve with cut veggies, such as celery or zucchini, to keep it extremely healthy. These zucchini bites have a perfectly crunchy outside that seals in all of the fantastic natural juiciness of zucchini. You can cook Zucchini and Bread dip using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini and Bread dip
- You need of Fresh Zucchini (Julienned or French Cut).
- It’s 1/2 inch of Olive Oil pan Coating.
- Prepare 5-7 of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Full Fresh Tomato (Blue or Cherokee).
- Prepare 1 loaf of French Bread.
Next, dip them in the beaten egg mixture; they should be completely coated in egg. Transfer zucchini to the bread crumbs bowl and coat both sides of zucchini with. Dip zucchini slices into egg mixture, then into crumbs and place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. This creamy and tangy Middle Eastern zucchini dip recipe, also known as Koosa Ma Laban, is best served with baked pita chips or crunchy vegetables.
Zucchini and Bread dip instructions
- In medium saute or frying pan add julienned zucchini strips at medium heat.
- Cover mixture in olive oil leaving about an inch in the pan.
- Salt and pepper lightly.
- Add fresh basil leaves twisted and pinched.
- Crush tomato over top of mixture.
- Stir and cover making sure zucchini is covered.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat bread 5-10 mins.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes (zucchini should be crisp not soggy).
- Enjoy! Oil makes fantastic bread dip.
Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender; let. Serve with toasted flatbread, pita or crudités. Dip the zucchini sticks into the egg and then place into the bread crumb mixture, a few at a time and shake to coat. Place the breaded zucchini in a single layer and spray more cooking spray on top. A classic version of zucchini bread with the addition of crushed pineapple for added sweetness and moisture.