You can cook Dryfruits Modak using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dryfruits Modak
- It’s 50 gm of almond, cashew, pista, walnut each or any dry fruits of your choice.
- Prepare 2 spoon of ghee.
- Prepare 60 gms of freshly shredded coconut.
- It’s 150 gms of dates.
- Prepare 50 gms of fig / anjeer.
Dryfruits Modak step by step
- Take 1 spoon ghee in a pan. Add 50gms cashew, almond, pista and walnut and roast till brown. Cool it down..
- In pan take 1 spoon ghee and add 60gms freshly shredded coconut and roast lightly.
- Grind coarsely dry nuts and mix it with roasted coconut.
- Grind 150gms chopped dates and 50gms chopped anjeer. Mix it with coconut and nut mixture till it's combined properly..
- Using modak mould make modak out of it.