Peanut and Jaggery Modak.
You can cook Peanut and Jaggery Modak using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut and Jaggery Modak
- It’s 1 cup of roasted peanuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted dessicated coconut.
Peanut and Jaggery Modak instructions
- Dry roast peanuts nicely on low flame and rub between palms and remove it's skin..
- Chop the jagger finely and keep aside..
- Dry roast dessicated coconut on low flame till nice pinkish in colour..
- In a grinder add peanuts and coarsely grind it..
- Add roasted dessicated coconut to it..
- Add finely chopped jaggery also..
- Grind everything together but at intervals otherwise peanuts will release oil and will become like butter.Remove in a bowl..
- Take a modak mould and slightly grease it with ghee and then take small ball of the mixture and press it nicely and fill the modak mould on both the sides.Fold the mould nicely and remove the excess from sides. Fill some mixture from the bottom also and press it nicely..
- Your instant yummy and healthy Modaks are ready..