Modak stuffed with dates and dryfruits. Hi, My name is Trusha Shah and I am a super mom and love to cook innovative, instant and healthy recipes for my daughter. Cooking is my passion and that. Dry fruits modak recipe – A quick and easy modak recipe using dry fruits and nuts.
Sugar Free Dates and Dry Fruit Modak…. Khajur Modak Recipe… khajur Modak,khajur ke modak,khajoor,barfi,modak,khajur roll,dryfruit modak,khajur and Oreo Modak/Stuffed Oreo Modak/Oreo Biscuit Modak/Instant Modak Recipe/Ganesh Chaturthi Special – Продолжительность. Here we are sharing very easy and instant recipe of dryfruits modak. You can cook Modak stuffed with dates and dryfruits using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Modak stuffed with dates and dryfruits
- You need 50 gm of ghee.
- You need 50 ml of whole milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kesar (saffron)soaked in warm milk.
- You need 1 tsp of elaichi (cardamom)powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi( Turmeric) powder.
- Prepare 60 gm of powdered sugar.
- It’s 7 of seedless dates.
- You need 4-5 of tulsi leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of blanched deskinned pistachios.
- Prepare 1 tsp of khus khus/poppy seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of almonds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of walnuts.
These are very healthy, rich in protein, iron , vitamins, and fiber. This incredibly easy dry fruits modak is so QUICK to make. You'll need a handful of ingredients and a food processor. Mawa modak stuffed with dates and nuts mixture is a perfect modak recipe for the Ganesh Chaturthi festival!
Modak stuffed with dates and dryfruits instructions
- Heat a non-stick pan and add ghee, followed by milk. Mix it well and add milk powder and elaichi powder. Boil it for 10minutes stirring it continuosly..Add milk powder, saffron milk, powdeted sugar and haldi powder. Continue stirring till milxture comes together but not dry..
- Make the stuffing by mixing together, chopped dates and dryfruits. Add chopped tulsi leaves and khus khus and make small balls of the mixture..
- Grease the modak mould with few drops of ghee and fill it with milk powder mixture and make a hollow in the centre and stuff the dry fruit ball in it. Cover it with some extra milk powder mixture..
- Demould the modaks from the mould and allow it to set for 20minutes. Offer as prasad🙏🙏.
Stuffed Mawa Modak- Stuffed sweet dumpling made with milk and dry fruits. Most popular and authentic modaks are made with flour stuffed with coconut and jaggery and The filling is made with crushed nuts and dates and then stuffed inside the modak. Dry fruits modak recipe – A simple rich modak made with dry fruits and nuts base that you can try for ganesh chaturthi. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is a flour dumpling stuffed with coconut, jaggery.