Pumpkin pie smoothie. The best dairy-free pumpkin coconut milk smoothie—made with healthy ingredients. Start your day with a smoothie that tastes like smooth creamy filling with a crispy crust and memories of cozy family gatherings. in a super-healthy version. To turn this pumpkin pie protein smoothie into a satisfying pumpkin-packed breakfast, round it out with some crunchy pumpkin spice granola.
Kind of like pumpkin pie for lazy people. It's incredibly easy to make and sooo creamy and silky! Pumpkin Pie Spice – to give it that authentic pumpkin pie flavor! You can cook Pumpkin pie smoothie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie smoothie
- Prepare of smoothie.
- You need 6 oz of vanilla flavored greek yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped ice, already chopped helps in a smoother texture.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin pie mix.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 2 of big swirls of whipped cream topping.
- Prepare 1 of amount of sugar to your liking, may substitute splenda.
If you don't have this, you can use cinnamon with a shake of nutmeg instead. How do I make a pumpkin pie smoothie? Craving pumpkin pie, but don't want to wreck your diet? This pumpkin pie smoothie has all of the warm spice and sweetness of the iconic dessert, and it's something you'll feel good about sipping.
Pumpkin pie smoothie instructions
- In blender,mix all ingredients except whipped cream until smooth consistency ..
- Pour in tall glass and top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with a touch of pie spice and enjoy!.
Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. by Sarah E Crowder. pumpkin pie spice, store-bought or homemade. Coconut whipped cream and extra pumpkin pie spice, to garnish (optional). This pumpkin pie smoothie, made with banana, pumpkin, cinnamon, and yogurt, is a hearty and filling way to start the day. My low carb pumpkin pie smoothie. This is a sweet and delicious recipe that takes all the flavors of fall and brings them together in one glass.