pumpkin pie tarts. Press circles into muffin pans coated with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, salt and spices until blended. In a medium bowl with an electric hand mixer, combine sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, egg, pumpkin, vanilla, and evaporated milk.
Working in batches, press each small piece of dough into the bottom and up the sides of mini muffin cups. Pumpkin pie is the classic fall dessert that can be enjoyed in so many forms and flavors to satisfy every pumpkin preference. Bake a Classic Pumpkin Pie or switch it up with a Pumpkin Ginger Tart. You can cook pumpkin pie tarts using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of pumpkin pie tarts
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of vanilla pudding mix.
- You need 1 can of pure pumpkin.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 24 of frozen tart shells.
Plus, find some great tips for making pie crust. For the pastry cup, beat butter and cream cheese in a mixer. Add flour and beat until just combined. Pumpkin Pie Tarts – A Beautiful and EASY Holiday Dessert.
pumpkin pie tarts instructions
- place tart shells on pan and preheat oven to 425.
- in a mixing bowl mix sugar pumpkin pie spice salt and vanilla pudding mix.
- in another bowl mix pure pumpkin evaporated milk and eggs beaten one at a time.
- add dry ingredients to wet and use a quarter measuring cup to fill tart shells up..
- cook in oven for15 minutes then turn down oven to350 and bake for another 35 to 40 minutes.
As far as I'm concerned, it's not Thanksgiving or Christmas without pumpkin pie. It's the perfect ending to the most amazing feast of the year, and the flavors are the quintessential of the season. These Pumpkin Tarts are the perfect little individual dessert that are sure to. I don't often calculate calories on desserts. Pop-Tarts® Pumpkin Pie Getting your yummy on with this pocket of pumpkin perfection is a piece of. pie.