Paneer modak. #modak_recipe #simple_modak #paneer_modak Modak (मोदक) is an Indian sweet dumpling popular in many parts of India. The modak is the favourite sweet of the. Paneer Modak or Malai Modak sounds so different, right?
Paneer Modak. "GROFERS" is owned & managed by "Grofers India Private Limited" and is not related, linked or interconnected in whatsoever manner or nature, to "GROFFR. How to make Paneer modak, Paneer Modak recipe, Cottage cheese modak recipe Paan Modak is a delicious Modak recipe using betel leaves. Modak is a Indian sweet in shape of a. You can have Paneer modak using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer modak
- It’s 1 cup of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Prepare As required of Ghee.
- You need Few drops of Red food colour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare As required of Nuts.
Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. A tasty hack for Modaks with ricotta cheese and heavy cream. Made by grinding cashew nuts and mixing them with jaggery, these modaks are an absolute delight.
Paneer modak step by step
- In first step, take panner and panner in the grinder and grind it. After that take a pan and put ghee in pan when the ghee gets heated put panner in pan and keep it on gas on low flame for 5 mins..
- Now mix milk powder, sugar, nuts and food colour in pan and then keep it turn on the flame and roast it for 5 mins on low flame..
- After 5 mins. (Wait until it cool down at room tempreture). Then make modak of it..
Kozhukattai or Modak are a popular sweet during Ganesh Chaturthi period. They come in different flavours and shapes as per the region and stuffing used. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is. Modak and transparent png images free download.