Pumpkin Pie Pancakes. Serve the pumpkin pie pancakes with a heavy dusting of powdered sugar, a drizzle of maple syrup, a slap of butter, and a. We ate Pumpkin pancakes at the restaurant, IHOP, last winter. I have searched for recipes to try and duplicate the pancakes.
Who would've known these Pumpkin Pie Pancakes would be the last meal my trusty stove would churn out before losing its juice? Pumpkin Pancakes with Butter Pecan Syrup — Fluffy pumpkin pancakes recipe with pumpkin Homemade (and easy) Pumpkin Pie — How to make classic, unfussy pumpkin pie from scratch. Let the pancakes cook for another minute or two. the. You can have Pumpkin Pie Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- It’s of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of crisco oil.
- You need of vanilla extract.
From Vegan Planet, these pumpkin pie pancakes are a-ma-zing! Light and fluffy with crisp edges, these pumpkin pancakes have a lovely fall flavor — perfect with a hot cup of coffee on a cool morning! Pumpkin pie pancakes are one of my favourites because they are so nice and light, fluffy, moist and tender and not only do they taste just like pumpkin pie but they are so quick and easy to make! Pumpkin pancakes are easily our most frequented breakfast in the fall and winter.
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes step by step
- In large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- In mixer bowl add all other ingredients and mix well in blender..
- then slowly pour the dry ingredients you mixed into the mixer with wet mixed ingredients. Keep blending for a couple minutes. Should be a smooth batter..
- heat hot plate and scoop and pour in a circle. Flip when it starts to bubble. Heat on low heat longer, not to hot , the middle needs to cook the moisture of the pumpkin..
- Put some butter on and shake some powdered sugar. Later add syrup and ready to eat and enjoy! A lot of people who I knew didn't like pumpkin ended up LOVING these! Perfect for fall..
We love adding in extra mix-ins to our pancakes. Our favorite for these pumpkin pancakes are dark chocolate chips. Learn how to make Pumpkin Pie Pancakes. If you like fluffy pancakes, you'll love these special pumpkin ones around Thanksgiving or the fall. You can find all my recipes on my blog.