Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal. If you plan to freeze some of your baked oatmeal, chill it completely in the refrigerator first, then transfer to the freezer. Enjoy your pumpkin pie with a hearty dose of oatmeal for breakfast. Skip to Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal content.
This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal only requires a few ingredients that are easy to keep in your pantry. The ingredients are whisked together along with Once your Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal is baked, either slice it hot (it will be soft right after baked), or allow to cool. The oats will continue to absorb the. You can have Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal
- It’s 3 cups of old fashion oats.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 15 ounce of can pumpkin.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of trivia brown sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of skim milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
Get all the flavor of pumpkin pie in an easy to make, guilt-free baked oatmeal. Pop it in the oven Sunday night and have a fast, reaheatable breakfast all. This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal is the solution to multiple breakfast issues. The texture is soft so it's suitable for an older baby.
Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal instructions
- Mix together oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl then add in maple syrup and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is well incorporated. Add in pumpkin, vanilla, milk and oil. Stir thoroughly. Then add pecans in and pour wet ingredient into oat mixture..
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray and divide oatmeal evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until muffin is set in the middle. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes then carefully remove from muffin tins. Store up to 5 days in the refrigerator in air tight container..
It's slightly sweet and packed with a pumpkin flavor that will appeal to even picky eaters. This Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal recipe is a delicious, healthy fall breakfast. It is perfectly spiced with a beautiful texture and topped a delicious cinnamon cream cheese glaze. Baked pumpkin oatmeal is easy to make with a handful of nutritious ingredients, and it's freezer-friendly! Essentially, I wanted this particular baked oatmeal to taste like pumpkin pie in oatmeal form.